Friday, September 6, 2013

Wife moved yesterday

The movers came.  They loaded boxes and furniture in the truck.  They drove it to Wife's new place and unloaded it.  Son 2 and I went back for the cats, so I have no idea whether they finished on time or whether (as the team leader hinted he was afraid of) she threw a fit because they went over.  If they went over.  She did have them rearrange things a couple of times and seemed to blame them that the boxes didn't all fit where she wanted them to fit. 

I drank too much last night.

I don't know what else to say.  We have to get our old house totally cleaned by Monday.  Does any of you want a free piano?  I'm not physically all that tired, but I am tired of dealing with it.  Tired of thinking about it.  Tired of having to be in Wife's physical presence, and of her non-stop complaining.  Tired of it all.

But it's almost over.  This part, at any rate.

No comments: