Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blast from the past -- The weekend that Wife was arrested

So after much promising, I have finally posted this story ... as a separate page linked to this blog, because it is so damned long.  You can find it here:

http://hoseasblog.blogspot.com/p/the-weekend-that-wife-was-arrested.html

Any sane person would ask, after reading all this, "Hosea why in God's name did you spring her from jail? Why did you pay thousands of dollars in bail? If you'd played your cards right you could have kept her in jail for a long time after a weekend like this, and think how much pain and heartache you would have saved yourself!"

I've thought about it over and over, and I can come up with only one plausible answer to the question why I acted as I did.  That's how abused spouses act.  Over and over, that's how they act.

Which means I have to identify myself as an abused spouse.  Although, all things considered, the identification might not be that far off.  Read for yourself and decide what you think.

No comments: