Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I won't always be....

Someone using Boyfriend 5's account wrote, speaking of Boyfriend 5: And he hates where you are now. Not that you're there necessarily, but that you're there with someone who doesn't appreciate your worth.

Wife replied: I won't always be.

No other discussion on that topic. All the rest of it was other stuff, almost idle chit-chat.

So is this a plan? Or is it more of a pious hope? "Next year, Oh Lord, in [city] with Boyfriend 5!"

I am actually kind of guessing the latter .... Hope I am not deluding myself, and in for a rude awakening.

3 comments:

Kyra said...

I'm sorry I don't read your blog more often. I've finally added a link from mine.

I hope for the latter, too.

But it must be so hurtful to read that, whatever the reasoning in her mind.

Apollo Unchained said...

Yes, it's very unsettling.

Maybe time to raise the subject yourself, preemptively?

Hosea Tanatu said...

Kyra and Apollo -- Thank you both for stopping by. I have thought about this topic a little more, and posted a much longer essay on it just now instead of trying to cram my ideas into a reply here. :-)