Sunday, February 10, 2019

Research on female orgasm and the clitoris

Marie and I have been trading discussions of clitoral physiology and female orgasms. I won't bother copying our emails into here just now ... too lazy, other things to do, yada yada yada. But the articles are interesting on their own. Here's a list of a few of them:

http://centerforeroticintelligence.org/internal-clitoris/

https://mosex.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/the-rule-of-thumb-vagina-types-and-variability-of-female-orgasm/

https://theconversation.com/the-human-clitoris-is-an-object-of-beauty-pleasure-and-intrigue-66335

And then, in more generalized research ...

https://www.vox.com/2014/5/7/5662608/in-different-area-codes

Well, ... maybe I'll quote just one of Marie's letters, because it is so delightfully flattering. This was in response to my sending her the second article above, about Princess Bonaparte:

Grin.  I hadn't read that one, no; so glad Marie found her happy ending. 

Also that I needn't resort to strenuous experimentation to achieve orgasm in penetrative sex.  I'd probably, myself, have settled for orgasms the rest of the time....

Although... um, at this point, it seems a little strange to me to imagine that a woman could *not* come during intercourse, at least some of the time, if her partner had been like you.

I'd been reflecting that some of the things you've done to me with wild success were clearly, mm, engaging the deep structure of the clitoris enough to provide indirect stimulation of the nerve-richest glans.  Which, even were my glans far from my vagina, should be true of fucking as well.  That is, that fucking inevitably vibrates the whole organ, which should provide some stimulation of the glans, and when one is far enough gone almost any additional stimulation can tip one over....

But then, I'm pretty sure that my nipples and ears and toes are far enough away from the organ in question that some of the times you've made me come without any clitoral stimulation at all, however indirect.   When you've gotten me hot enough!

The greatest sex organ being the brain, and all that.  Maybe Marie's lovers just hadn't been smart enough to get her going enough.

No comments: