Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Pro tip from Twitter

I'm pretty sure when Scott Adams posted this he meant it as a political remark. Given what's been in the news lately, it probably has to do with the allegations of bribery against President Biden. But it caught my attention because this was always and consistently my experience with Wife! With her affairs. With everything else. This was always her go-to defense.

Or else she'd ask me what evidence I had. Then she'd give me a carefully-tailored alibi to account for exactly that evidence. After a while I caught on to the game, and stopped answering her questions. This made her accuse me of jumping to conclusions unfairly, but it was easier than playing the game over and over.

On the one hand, it was exhausting. On the other hand, I know Adams is right about what he says here.



          

No comments: