Friday, September 8, 2023

Who's out there?

The last couple days, just for grins, I looked at this blog's stats. (Also I checked the box to stop tracking my own views of the blog.) 

To my amazement, I found that there are actually people reading these posts. 

I mean, ten years ago, sure. Ten years ago I was part of a blogging community. We regularly read and commented on each other's posts.

But that was ten years ago. Lately, comments have been so rare that I assumed nobody was out there listening.

But the stats prove me wrong. Somebody (besides me) is reading my posts.

So my request to you is this: Whoever you are, if you are reading these posts, say "Hello." Add a comment. Post a URL where you can be found, so I can read what you write and comment on that.

I don't insist on your legal name in real life. If you can't risk giving me that, I totally understand. Go ahead and create an alias. Plenty of people in my former community wrote from behind aliases, for one reason or another. It was still fine.

But say "Hello." Let's start a conversation. You've seen by now what kinds of things I have to say. Let me hear from you. Let's talk.

I look forward to meeting you.

           

No comments: