Monday, October 13, 2008

Things are OK

I got a very sweet e-mail from Veni today asking if I was OK, since I haven't posted in ... gosh, I guess it has been a week and a half. So I thought I should at least put a note out here that the reason for my silence is very mundane. Nothing terrible has happened; I haven't had to go private or been abducted by space aliens. I've just had a lot of catching up to do at work lately (there goes one time slot for blogging), and I've been tired enough in the evenings not to want to stay up long into the night (there goes the other one). I hope to get something more substantive out here in the next day or two.

In the meantime, the concern was touching. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as it wasn't demons...

Kyra said...

I was thinking you might have teleported somewhere.

Seriously though, I was wondering and glad to hear you're okay. I'm in the same work situation and can very much relate.