Friday, October 17, 2008

The plot thickens

I have to add at least three more posts edited from e-mails between me and D. But I had better do it soon, because a lot seems to be happening now in real time and I don't want the narrative thread to get away from me. The last one, at least, will probably be a little long ....

In one respect, I have to admit, it is a good thing that D lives ... well, thousands of miles from us. That means that by sheer geographic necessity, I (we) will be able to put off and mull some big decisions that might otherwise come just a little too fast. But don't let me give away the plot too soon. ;-)

2 comments:

Apollo Unchained said...

Well I wondered, after commenting this morning, if perhaps D's rather opaque comments about the importance of discretion and keeping secrets, and how much better at it than her sister is, could have been leading up to her being interested in you.

I think it's the best explanation for her cryptic messages.

That's my vote anyway!

Hosea Tanatu said...

Fair enough. Well, don't touch that dial as I hope to have the next installment posted soon. (Maybe tonight, if I hold out long enough.)