Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jane's conscience

I was thinking about the fact that I haven't posted anything in a couple of days, and realized that I have nonetheless been writing a lot. It just hasn't taken the form of an actual post. Part of this has been a series of e-mails with Veni that I hope we can post as a dialog some time down the road. And a lot of it has also been in a series of comments to a post here by Jane Doe about her conscience. It's a little off-topic from the main themes of this blog, but not completely. Anyway, this is to salve my own conscience by letting you know that I have still been actively at work at the keyboard. I've also been exchanging mail with D ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commented on that same post on Jane's blog a while back, and though I rarely do this, I checked the 'email with followup comments' box. So I have been following your conversation with Jane with great interest. carry on!

Hosea Tanatu said...

I'm glad you find it interesting. It's a bit of a change of pace from the normal fare on this site, but I found it kind of refreshing for exactly that reason. I actually wrote a follow-up to a comment you left on another one of Jane's posts ("Happiness"), and I would have sent it straight to you except you don't have an e-mail address visible on your profile. So I left it as a comment for Jane instead.