Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seven deadly sins, five years later

You may remember that I've taken this test twice before: here and here. So today I was bored and took it again. Different results this time. Here they are.

Greed:Very Low
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Low
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Medium
Pride:Low


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

So gluttony and lust are up and the other stuff is down? Not sure what to make of that, though it might have something to do with my slow but steady weight-gain. It looks like the only sin that has been rated consistently across all three instances of the test is envy ... probably because the very idea of competing with the Joneses makes me feel fragile.

Not that interesting, I guess; but for fifteen minutes it beat working ....
  

No comments: