Saturday, September 6, 2014

Retaking the LIFE survey

I posted yesterday about taking this online survey which is supposed to tell you something about your personality.  Well this morning I had the idea ... It's all very well (and kind of interesting) to see what it tells me about what my personality is right now, but suppose I had answered not with what is true today (how long ago did you last do this or that?) but with what I want the answers to be.  If I were to live the way I imagine I'd like to, what would I say?

I tried that, and the results were astonishingly close.  I won't copy all the text over again, but just give you the scores on each of four axes.  I have no idea what these results mean.  Probably nothing, of course ....

Axis am now want to be maximum
suburbanite 4 5 13
cultured 8 7 13
slacker 3 2 13
preppie 5 3 12

No comments: