Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grumpy and out of sorts

I have been grumpy to everybody lately, which means it is just as well I haven't felt the slightest motivation to keep up with blogging or I'd inflict it on the rest of you, too. And that would hardly be fair. But I have been totally out of touch with the blogosphere since my last post over a week ago: not posting, of course, but not even reading either. Just grumpy.

What's been going on? Oh, let's see ....

  • Wife and I had another session with Counselor last week. We seemed to spend the whole hour fighting about buying a new computer. (I know, I know ... we find the damndest things to fight about when we are in Counselor's office.)

  • Over the weekend, we went out and bought a new computer.

  • My company is looking seriously at layoffs, just in time for Christmas. Gotta love the timing. (No, I don't think I am on the list. I could joke that nobody else wants my job, but when the rest of the post is this grumpy it would sound like I was whining, not just poking fun at myself.)

  • I have a co-worker who was just diagnosed with a carcinoma and consequent reduced liver function. Merry Christmas.

  • D has asked me to send her the phone numbers of cheap motels in our area. This whole plan for her to visit still seems surreal to me ... I have trouble imagining that it will really happen.

  • Wife wants Boyfriend 5 to teleport her to the Old Country so she can deliver Christmas presents to the extended family. Did I just say something struck me as surreal?

Anyway, a minute ago I was saying something about being grumpy and out of sorts. I forget what, exactly ....

1 comment:

a girl said...

yea...merry christmas.

=/