Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Cheap K-Mart earrings" ....

Anyone who was reading last year will remember that Wife and I have very different attitudes towards Christmas presents ... enough so that we have fought over the subject any number of times.

Over the years I have tried to shield the rest of my family from my fights with Wife. But of course that's not her policy at all, so I'm sure they have heard plenty about this issue, ... plenty more than they ever wanted to hear, in fact.

And so, apropos of nothing at all, my father e-mailed me this little video today. All he said was that one of his old friends e-mailed it to him. No idea where it came from originally. He didn't add any other comment at all, but perhaps he didn't feel he had to ....


1 comment:

hoodie said...

sweet jumping Jehoshaphat I liked that :)