Monday, December 21, 2009

What a difference a year makes

OK, this is just silly.

A year ago -- longer, actually -- I found some quiz out there on the internet that rates how badly you suffer from each of the Seven Deadly Sins. Sounds like a hoot, right? So I took the quiz and posted my results here. The part that was a little embarrassing was how low I scored on Lust. It kind of made me wonder if there was something about me that drove Wife to all of her affairs in desperation, because she just wasn't getting any from me?

What a difference a year makes. In the fifteen months from then till now, I have come to realize that our lousy sex life had a lot more to do with Wife than with me; and with that realization I have come to see her affairs in a new light too. I also just re-took the quiz.

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Very Low
Lust:High
Pride:Medium


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

Of course, maybe all this proves is that the quiz is too simplistic. But the contrast with last time sure caught my eye.

No comments: