Thursday, December 20, 2012

Boyfriend 8

By the way, not that it matters (not that you care, nor I) but Wife has added another boyfriend to her stable.  This one is an unemployed physicist, or something like that.  He has spent the last couple of years just seeing her for coffee, nothing more.  Turns out he figured she was off the market because she and I hadn't actually instituted proceedings.  (I guess she must not have told him about Boyfriends 6 and 7, to say nothing of those in the past).  Now that we are filling out discovery forms for each other, he suddenly wanted her in bed. 

(And no, she didn't actually tell me any of this; I just found out anyway.)

Whatever.  Maybe if she collects enough boyfriends at a time she'll be less of a selfish, grasping harridan as we work out a settlement.  Maybe pigs will fly.  You just never know.

Anyway, it's someone new to keep her busy.

No comments: