Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wife's sleepover?

This was a little odd.  A couple of days ago, Wife announced -- to me and the boys -- that she was going to spend the next couple of nights over at the house of Boyfriend 7 (Jenner).  To my knowledge she has never discussed her affairs openly with the boys (although I sometimes suspect that she confides in Son 2), so I cocked an eyebrow at this.  Her story was that Boyfriend 7 and his wife were both home, but that she was very sick and he had injured his hip so he couldn't look after her.  So she had offered to come over and look after them both.

Huh?  I didn't think she was all that close to Jenner's wife; and while of course she is fucking Boyfriend 7, she has never discussed it openly.  The cover story made almost no sense, so I assumed that it was a transparent fabrication, that Jenner's wife was out of town visiting relatives, and that this was an excuse to spend the next few days humping like bunnies with Boyfriend 7.  Even so I was a little surprised that she would schedule it for now, when she has always claimed that her top priority is to spend time with the boys and here they are both home on Break.

So I did a little snooping on her phone and found out I was wrong.  The story was absolutely true, as far as Jenner and his wife were concerned.  I still can't be sure of Wife's motivations, but the back story was correct.

Also, in the end it never happened.  She got as far as packing an overnight bag with enough stuff to last her a couple of days, and then Jenner texted her not to come.  Apparently their daughter had offered to come over that night (now that makes a little more sense); then the next night Jenner's wife was feeling better and the situation had passed.

Still, it was odd.

No comments: