Saturday, December 17, 2022

Blast from the past: Boyfriend 1 visits us (B1, part 2)

I told the beginning of this story yesterday, in this post here. (And, to some extent, in this post from two-and-a-half or almost-three years ago.)

So Wife and I left graduate school, and moved home. We found an apartment. Wife found a well-paying legal secretarial job, got fired, found a second legal secretarial job, got fired, and finally in November found a teaching job that she kept for the next three school years. Somewhere in those first few months I found a job as well. (It was after she found her first job, but before she got the teaching job.)

Boyfriend 1 lived in the same state, but some considerable distance away. Wife had gone to visit him for a weekend earlier in the summer, before I moved back with our stuff and before she had secured an apartment for us. (She was living with my parents at the time, and my father was pretty sure she was fucking someone else. Wife was never nearly as good at secrecy as she prided herself on.) After we were settled … I forget. Did she spend a weekend with him? Possibly not … her job situation kept her pretty well occupied for a while, and not in the fun sense.

But sometime in those first few months, Boyfriend 1 finally made the trip to visit us.

I didn't know what to expect, before he arrived. But I surely wasn't expecting the man that I met: He was far more muscular than I, but shorter and in some ways unexpectedly frail. His hair was long, but already thinning on top. His voice often broke between octaves, as if he were a teenager: that is, he would be talking in a normal adult male voice, and then suddenly two or three words would be squeaked out in a high pitch before his voice returned to its baseline. He was an engineer, with far more technical training than I had but far less general education. And right from the beginning, we distrusted each other intensely. 

Now that I think about it, that first visit must have started on a Friday evening. He must have gotten off work early, and drove down to arrive in time for dinner. We prepared something in the apartment. We chatted politely over dinner. As I was clearing the dishes from dinner, Wife and Boyfriend 1 were giggling and tickling each other and rolling around on the living room floor. I remember watching them and feeling intensely jealous.

But that night, Boyfriend 1 slept in the spare room while Wife and I slept together. In the morning, I was hard and tried to interest Wife in fucking; but after a while it became clear that she wasn't interested then. We had left our bedroom door ajar because our cat was still anxious about having moved recently to a new place, so she wanted to sleep with us; but she also needed access to her water and litter box. So when we came down to make breakfast, we discovered that Boyfriend 1 had gone out on a long walk by himself. Apparently he had woken earlier, looked through the gap in the door and saw me with a hard-on caressing Wife, and felt jealous or miffed. Wife told me that he told her that he thought we were pushing "acceptance" too hard and too fast. (But wait, dude—I'm her husband! So what exactly are you not "accepting"?

I don't remember what we did the rest of that day. 

But that night, after dinner, we all three drifted upstairs to where the bedrooms were. We hadn't talked in advance. Certainly we hadn't planned anything. But I wasn't willing to play second fiddle, and that night he wasn't willing to play second fiddle. So we both held Wife; we both kissed Wife. we both fondled Wife. Bit by bit, between us, we both undressed Wife. At that point he whispered urgently to her, "What's happening?" And she whispered back, "Just go with it."

So he did. Slowly, seductively, we stripped Wife till she was naked. Then somehow, in a rather more business-like way, each of us took off our own clothes too. The next thing I remember was the three of us lying down together, stark naked: Wife on her back; me leaning on my left side and him leaning on his right; each of us caressing Wife's breasts, her thighs, her pubis; each of us kissing her in turn, … long, sensual kisses. Wife's right hand played with my chest hair, and then stroked her way gently down to my crotch to caress my erection. Her left hand did the same with him.

Pretty soon, Wife was aroused enough that she really needed more action than that. Neither he nor I was really sure what to do, so we delayed, until finally she asked in no uncertain terms could one of us fuck her right now? Please? I tried to defer to Boyfriend 1, since the host should always let the guest go first, but he refused. So, after making sure that he meant it, I climbed on top of Wife and slid into her cunt. 

We fucked, while Boyfriend 1 lay close beside us watching. I'm pretty sure she came. I know I came.

When I was done, I rested inside her for a few minutes, holding her and being held, relishing every minute of her embrace and the profound warmth inside her. Then, as my cock shrank all the way back to its smaller size, I rolled off of her and got up to pee. I told Boyfriend 1 that it was his turn. He didn't take me up on it right away—somewhere during that time he had lost his hard-on, and it took a while before he got it back—but before we all fell asleep he had fucked her too.

We slept.

In the early morning, I woke to find that Boyfriend 1 was already awake though Wife was asleep. He was awake, and cradling her, and he had the most magnificent hard-on. I mean, to be clear I have seen almost no erect cocks in person except my own: Boyfriend 1's, and (many years later) Boyfriend 4's in a similar circumstance, round out the list. But in my memory, all these decades later, Boyfriend 1's erection that morning stands out as almost the Platonic archetype of what an erect penis should look like. Maybe I have filled in details that weren't really there at the time. But that's how I remember it.

In retrospect I am ashamed of what I did next. What I did not know then was that Boyfriend 1 had troubles maintaining an erection; that when he got one and it was really hard, that was a great thing and an opportunity to be seized (as it were). So I should have encouraged him, then and there, to nuzzle Wife awake and take her … right then … on the spot. But I didn't know. I assumed that his erections were an easily-renewable resource, the way mine were. And what I did know by then was that Wife had troubles with sleeping, and that if her sleep were interrupted she might feel bad for the rest of the day. So I asked him to wait. And he waited.

By the time Wife woke up, Boyfriend 1's magnificent hard-on had wilted. But mine had grown in the meanwhile, so Wife's early-morning fuck was with me and not him.

That was a magical day. I guess we must have done something about getting food in the morning, but I can't remember what we ate. What I do remember was that, after breakfast, we were back in bed, the three of us, as naked as we had been all night. We cuddled and caressed. Then I fucked Wife. Then he fucked Wife. Then we were both still too wiped out but she was still raring to go, so I pulled out her vibrator and fucked her with that. After she came gloriously with her vibrator, I was finally able to get hard again, so I fucked her a second time. Then he was able to fuck her a second time. I remember I wanted to use her vibrator on her a second time (in the hopes that it would delay things long enough we could both take a third round) but I forget whether she let me do it. Wife was still very shy about her vibrator back then, and didn't like to be seen masturbating … or being masturbated by someone else, for that matter. 

I don't quite remember for sure, but I'm afraid that was the end of the fucking for that day. Anyway, by then it was getting close to dinner time. We had—quite literally—fucked the day away. And it was glorious.

After dinner … oh heavens, I don't remember. We must have gone back to bed. I don't remember if there was any more fucking after that, or if we were all too exhausted.

Early in the morning, while it was still dark, Boyfriend 1 woke up. He cuddled and kissed with Wife briefly in the darkness, and then left the bed to shower and dress. Once dressed, he went downstairs to drive home. I remember I got up to see him off. I felt like I should do something to bid him adieu, after we had been so close as all that. But what? Probably not a hug? And we weren't about to kiss each other, God knows! So I just told him to drive safely, and away he went. A while later, Wife and I each got ready to leave for our respective jobs, and returned to the workaday world.            

But wow, what a weekend!          

No comments: