Thursday, June 12, 2008

... but the new boyfriend still scares me

I wrote before that I was afraid Boyfriend 5 might turn out to be a clever con man.

Now I find out that he has been whining to Wife about how much pain he is suffering because of this ailment and that ailment and especially the other ailment. And I'm not quite sure, but I can't rule out the possibility that she has been mailing him some of her prescription pain medicine. I'm not about to confront her over this, because she would deny it stoutly (and she is very convincing in that kind of a lie) and then she would only wonder what made me question such a thing. And I really don't want her wondering that, for a variety of reasons.

Did I ever mention that he is an ex-drug addict?

If true, this could be very bad indeed. I don't want the DEA showing up on my doorstep, that's for damn sure. But I don't know what to do about it.

No comments: