Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Now I'm scared

I've told you about Boyfriend 5 ... how there are really three of them, and how they are terrorists (politicians?) from a foreign country. Apparently Grandpa is not even allowed into the United States because he is on some list somewhere, or had a visa revoked or something.

So tonight Wife was IM-ing with Son (the middle one). He says he is in Texas right now, on a business trip of some kind. The conversation veered towards some complicated personal topic, and Son said his dad (that's Grandpa) had strong feelings about it. In fact, Grandpa was sitting right there, so he took the keyboard away from Son and proceeded to write about it all. Wife just ate it all up, and chatted away about this deep personal topic.

Only wait a minute:

1. Son is in Texas.
2. Grandpa is sitting right there next to him, so Grandpa is in Texas.
3. Grandpa is not allowed into the United States.

Something about this story is badly wrong, and now I am scared that Wife is being set up by some very, very clever con artists. But she is insanely protective of this new "relationship" so I don't know what I can say without driving her to make shit up in order to defend these guys. I want to protect her, but there is no way she will see it like that.

For the first time in this soap opera, I am really scared.

No comments: