Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eighth date


Last week I took a short vacation. I told Wife and the boys that I had to travel for work; then I told the office I was taking a few days off. I flew to a city where I often have business to conduct, and reserved a room in the hotel where I usually stay. And then I met D at the airport and we spent the next three and a half days in bed.

That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's not much of one. I arrived Saturday evening. D was already at the airport waiting for me. After not seeing me since the end of July, she was pretty much ready to tear my clothes off right there in the airport arrival lounge. Indeed, my routine of calling home right away to let them know I arrived safely was something she found very disorienting. Here I was saying "Hi there, how is everything at home? My flight was boring and uneventful, so I'm going to go get some supper now," while D was thinking, "Put down the damned phone and kiss me, already!" But soon enough we were at the hotel, peeling our clothes off, and falling into bed.

And from that point, our itinerary was pretty simple. It was already nighttime by then, so we fucked until we fell asleep, ... then woke up about 2:30 in the morning and fucked again, ... and then woke up in the early dawn and fucked some more. Late Sunday morning we pulled on our clothes to go out for breakfast, and then came back to the room until dinner time. (No, we did not stop long enough to let Housekeeping make up the room.) After dinner we went out to the movies and saw "Precious": a well-made movie, but not for the faint-of-heart. And then, back to bed ....

Monday, we stayed in bed till lunchtime. We went out for lunch, spent the afternoon wandering around the city talking, had a light supper at a local wine bar, and returned to the hotel for more sex.

Tuesday, I think we stayed in bed till dinner time. (Once again, Housekeeping didn't get to make up the room. Besides, the smell was getting pretty rich by then, so we would have earned a lot of smirks if they had.) After dinner we went out to a local (live) theater to see an original comedy, and then ... well, you can probably guess the rest.

Wednesday, we finally had to leave. We checked out of the hotel about noon, got some lunch, and headed for the airport. And after a lot of kissing, we found our ways back to our homes in plenty of time for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

It was an amazing vacation, possibly the most remarkable I have ever had. D was ecstatic, joyful, elated. As we left the room one evening, she murmured that her whole pubic area was "sparkling" as with little stars. And for myself? It was enormously gratifying, even though I can't pretend that I have the responsiveness of a twenty-year old any longer. I spent a lot more time with kisses and fingers than I might have as a younger man. But D, bless her, was delighted with all of it. Sometimes I think there is something miraculous about her passionate and abundant responsiveness -- I have alluded to this here and here, for example -- and I am always grateful for it.

We talked a lot too: about our love for each other, my marriage and hers, my work and hers, my life and hers, religion, poetry, politics, ... all manner of things. It was a time of deep sharing on many levels.

And I am sure Housekeeping had a hell of a job of it when they finally got a chance to clean the room.

2 comments:

janeway said...

It sounds like a perfect vacation.

hoodie said...

does sound good, I gotta admit :)