Friday, February 19, 2016

Phone sex

In all my 54 years I've never had phone sex -- until this week. I was travelling for a few days, which meant spending Tuesday night through this morning in a hotel. Marie's work schedule has her off work Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So I offered to call her Wednesday morning ... maybe we could talk for a bit.

In an e-mail some weeks ago, Marie had broached the idea of phone sex, because she finds herself getting wet at the sound of my voice. At the time I hadn't replied with much conviction either way. But I remembered her idea in the back of my head.

So she called me about 7:00 Wednesday morning. At first we had reception problems. She moved out to her living room because the connection had dropped in her bedroom ... which meant she had to put on a sundress in a hurry. This told me she had started out naked in her bedroom, which means she was thinking the same thing I was. But then she worked her way back into her bedroom and the connection held.

For a long time we talked about this and that; nothing terribly sexual, but just talking. It almost seemed like we had both forgotten the idea of trying sex this way, or given up on it. And that conversation was fine too.

And then I started musing, "Gosh, it would be so nice if you were here ...."
If you were here lying beside me I could kiss you. I could stroke your face and run my fingers through your hair. Then after a while I might nibble your earlobes just a bit ... and maybe run my tongue up and down the ridges of your ears. I could kiss the front of your neck with my lips and tongue while stroking the back of your neck with my fingers.
And then I think I'd run my fingers softly over your shoulders. I'd run down your arms, pausing at the soft skin on the insides of your elbows. You know, skin like that is very sensitive and it gets ticklish easily ... so I'd rub it just firmly enough not to tickle, but still softly enough that you knew it was a caress. I'd stroke the rest of the way down your arms to your hands, hold them, and feel each finger. Then I'd work my way back up to your underarms, and caress them in the same way -- just firmly enough not to tickle, but so that you still new it was a caress.
From there I'd run my hands gently across your breasts. Oh, it looks like your nipples are standing up, so I'd kiss them ... lick them, suckle them, maybe even bite them gently. While I was kissing one, I'd trace my finger around the other -- around and around, pinching gently and then caressing the rest of your breast.
From your breasts I'd let my hands drift across your stomach and down to your sides. I'd rub your hips and feel the soft hair on your legs, caressing the outsides all the way down to your knees. I'd caress the backs of your knees, again taking care to be just firm enough that I didn't tickle; and then stroke your calves down to your feet. I'd nuzzle your feet for a while: rubbing the soles, kissing each toe, and running my fingers gently between your toes. I might even suckle your toes briefly.
From your feet, I'd start back up on the insides of your calves, ... your knees ... your thighs. When I got all the way up, I'd run my fingers up and down the very outside of your vulva for a little while, and the same time that my other hand rubbed across your pubic mound through your pubic hair ... pushing down just a bit so you could feel the pressure. After a minute or two, I'd start peeling back the petals of your labia, one at a time, until I could dip my finger in to tell if you were wet yet or not.
At various points throughout this description, Marie had murmured "Oh my!" or "Oh yes!" When I got to this point she confirmed, "I'm very wet." I went on.
From there, what I think I would do -- by the way, this is kind of like "Sesame Street", you're invited to sing along at home! -- is to insert one finger inside you and let it slide in and out for just a minute or two. My middle finger. Then after a minute I could curl either my index finger or my thumb, depending on the angle, so that it could caress your clit. I'd do this gently at first ... and then do a little more ... and then more ... and more ... and more. More. More. 
And then the laughter started. Like before, it began to bubble through the phone, incoherently, uncontrollably, ecstatically, ... on and on. All the while I murmured in her ear "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" And she laughed and laughed and laughed.

When she was quite done she asked about me. She didn't have a story line to tell me, so I just described as closely as I could everything that I felt and experienced as I masturbated. It didn't take as long, because I was more businesslike handling myself than I had been with her. But it was still very nice. And then we wound up the phone call.

Later that day I got an e-mail from her that ran, in part:
It's a very good thing we don't have Skype, because I would certainly have abused it this a.m. if it had been available. It's quite a shame that you missed the visuals, however, as you would certainly have enjoyed them -- the squirming, the wild thrashing, the drumming of the heels. It occurs to me that you are still stuck in your hotel tomorrow morning; and that while it's a normal workday for me, I'm not scheduled until 11am. I had been planning to go to the pool again, but it seems to me that if I want to get wet, exercise my cardiovascular system and lungs, and give my lower body a good workout, there are more pleasurable means of doing so than the stationary bike. Besides, we are both good enough scientists to know that only reproducible results count.... As in, "Please sir, I want some more!" Might you be amenable to another 7am call?
I was. We had another phone call Thursday morning, just as agreeably.

Friday -- today -- we had to stop. I had to leave my hotel early and Marie found that she was waking up so early in anticipation of our calls that she wasn't getting enough sleep at night. But when she wrote me Thursday evening to say so, she did add one other comment about that morning's call.
I should possibly mention, too, that scheduled calls should have ... well, built in time on my side at least for ... um .. recovery. For now at least. If you hadn't taken care of me this morning, I would have had to take care of myself! And you're more fun ....
Really? My voice has enough of an effect that she has to masturbate after talking with me on the phone? Wow ... who knew?

I'll blush quietly now, as I sign off for the evening.
    
    

No comments: