Friday, August 21, 2020

COVID-19 diaries

I wrote you all that Debbie has been diagnosed positive with COVID-19. Here is what she has said about her symptoms so far.

Monday: She got the test Monday morning because of some upcoming travel. Monday "afternoon I developed a tickle in my throat and felt a bit 'off.'  No other symptoms - no fever, no cough, etc."

Tuesday: "I'm feeling pretty tired and mildly achy - my feet feel like they are 'buzzing' which is a bit weird.  But other than that, still no fever, etc."

Wednesday: "Today, I am feeling very tired, somewhat achy and warm, and occasionally I have a dry cough.  But no fever and my oxygen saturation is normal."

Thursday: "I am still doing okay and only experiencing mild symptoms.  I felt sicker today than previous days, more tired and lethargic, with an achy head and an occasional dry cough.  My chest felt heavy and it felt like I had to work harder to breathe today, but my oxygen sats were okay - between 95 and 97, and still no fever.  I'm feeling better tonight than I did most of the day, so that's encouraging."

I haven't gotten an installment for today yet. I'll post follow-ups as I can.
   

No comments: