Sunday, September 9, 2012

A reply ... so soon!

About the time I sat down at the computer to type my last entry, I found a reply from my aunt, to the letter I had sent out earlier in the afternoon.

Hi Hosea,

Thanks for sharing this with us. I am both sad and happy for you at the same time. I have known Wife for all these years and I have always known that there was a problem. I believe in principle that relationship problems are usually a 50-50 split in responsibility, with an extreme case being 60-40. Seems to me that the responsibility for problems in your case is about 85 Wife and 15 Hosea. I am glad for you that you are going to be able to move on and find whatever lies ahead. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help you or the boys.

Just FYI - we have moved to ... [new address]. 

Please keep in touch.

May peace be with you,


Auntie

No comments: