Friday, July 10, 2009

I may go private soon

I'll be trying to get advice on a number of issues in the next few days, and it is possible that I may be advised to go private. (Not that I expect to be posting a whole lot anyway, if the immediate future is anything like as busy as the immediate past has been.) Nobody has said anything yet, but I want to be prepared.

Needless to say, if the advice I get consistently says "Who cares?" then I won't bother going private.

But -- just in case I do -- please let me know if you want an invitation. An e-mail is fine, or else a comment on this post.

8 comments:

emma said...

Hi Hosea, I have been lurking for a while, and would like to continue reading your blog, so please send me an invite if you do go private.

Em

Dina said...

I'd love an invite. I've been a lurker for awhile and love your blog.

Jane said...

i'd love an invite please if you decide to go private.

i'm sorry but being moderately dumb, i didn't quite understand your reason to go private, was it because too many people are reading and commenting and you're busy privacy reasons?

if it is the first i promise i can comment less.

-jane

Apollo Unchained said...

Oh definitely want to stay in touch.

Kate said...

If you do, I would love to be included.

Christa said...

If you go private, please send me an invite.

justme said...

Yes please! I don't often comment, but am still around!

B said...

I am a lurker... mainly because the posts you write leave me speechless (with mouth agape).

I would appreciate an invite, if you do go private and if you wouldn't mind.