Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12 kinds of sex every woman has to have ....

I swear I don't go looking for this stuff. It just shows up when I go online to collect my e-mail. Anyway, here is the latest article of important sex advice:

"Twelve kinds of sex every woman has to have before she settles down"

(Nowhere in the article is there any explanation of this concept of "settling down" or why they figure their readers are likely to.)

Just to see if I could get a chuckle out of her, I sent this to D. (She has been pretty overworked and overstressed lately.) I've gotten an e-mail back since then, and spoken to her on the phone. But she hasn't mentioned it yet. She's probably worried that I'll ask her how far down the list she's gotten so far. Of course I'd never ask, because I'm sure if I did she'd cut the number in half before saying anything ....

No comments: