Sunday, October 3, 2010

Other than that ...

It's ironic that I have all this awful news about Friend's e-mail right now, because so much of my other news is just fine.

D just loved the latest poem I sent her. She wrote, "Your poem is so wonderful; it will move to school and get memorized, and end up in my mind and heart forever."

Son 2 went to his first school dance last night and had a marvelous time.

And a couple mornings ago I had the most lovely erotic dream. As I described it to D, "I had a very pleasant erotic dream last night. No climactic finish, and after a while it meandered into other dreams the way dreams do. (No logic by waking standards.) But it was fine. I realized when I awoke that what I missed most (in reality, compared to the dream) was just having somebody close-by to hold. That alone is immeasurably important."

It is, you know. And I'll never have it again with Wife. That part is sad. But the rest of the news is good, all good. Well, almost ....

No comments: